Azarine M. Onassis
Azarine obtained her Bachelor of Laws degree in July 2016 from Binus University, majoring in Business Law. During her study, she participates as a court reporter in the 4th Indonesia Anti-Corruptions Forum organized by UNODC (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime).
Before joining Firma Hukum MAGNAAR, Azarine worked at another prominent law firm and an intellectual property consulting company, where she has been involved in advising clients on various legal issues related to intellectual property rights. Azarine has also built working relationships with various international intellectual property consulting company.
At Firma Hukum Magnaar, Azarine has been involved in numerous transactions in various business fields, among others, general corporate and commercial matters, property development, shares and assets acquisition, investment, financial technology, and commercial litigation. She has also assisted clients in manpower, foreign investment, legal due diligence, as well as general corporate matters. Furthermore, Azarine is also experienced in assisting the establishment of legal entities in Indonesia.
Azarine speaks English and Indonesian language fluently.
Selection of Representative Experiences
- Acting as a client representative in registering Intellectual Property both domestically and overseas*
- Member of a team handling various domestic and overseas intellectual property law disputes*
- Handling various labor issues, including foreign workers permit, drafting work agreements and terminating employment for several companies*
- Handling transactions related to initial investment and various other corporate legal issues for several start-ups and fintech companies based in Indonesia
- Member of a team representing a State-Owned Enterprise in handling general corporate issues and commercial litigation cases
* Experiences before joining Firma Hukum MAGNAAR
- Corporate Commercial
- Technology, Media, Telecommunications (TMT)
- Commercial Litigation (selective basis)
- S.H., Binus University, Faculty of Humanities – Business Law Program (Indonesia)
- Indonesian Advocates Association (Peradi) [pending admission]