Nadira is an associate at Firma Hukum MAGNAAR. She obtained her law degree from Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia in 2019. During her study, she was actively involved in several campus organizations, 3rd place winner in the Business Law Society Legal Opinion Competition on Intellectual Property and Technology and 2nd place winner in the Business Law Society Legal Opinion Competition on Banking and Finance, and underwent an internship program at a Malaysian Law Firm, Azmi & Associates.
After completing her study, she joined one of Indonesia’s pre-eminent law firms, Makarim & Taira S. as a Trainee Associate where she was involved in handling transactions and providing legal advice for clients in various sectors, among others, construction, electricity, intellectual property, and foreign investment. She was also an associate at another law firm that focuses on capital market transactions and once participated in handling bond issuance of an Indonesian conglomerate group of companies.
Nadira speaks English and Indonesian language fluently.
Selection of Representative Experiences
- Represented a mining company in the establishment of a laterite smelter project*
- Represented a foreign company in acquiring a company which provides healthcare-tech application*
- Represented a well-known food franchisee in registering its franchise business*
- Acted as an independent legal consultant in bonds issuance transaction of a conglomerate company*
* Matters before joining Firma Hukum MAGNAAR
- Corporate Commercial
- Capital Market, Banking, and Finance
- Technology, Media, Telecommunications (TMT)
- Infrastructure, Construction, and Commercial Real Estate
- S.H., University of Indonesia, Faculty of Law (Indonesia)