Rangga Aulia Rahman
Rangga is an associate at Firma Hukum MAGNAAR. He obtained his law degree from Faculty of Law, Sebelas Maret University (UNS) in 2021. During his study, he was actively involved in several campus organizations. Rangga was involved in the formation and development of the Business Law Society, an organization in Faculty of Law, Sebelas Maret University, and he is an active member of the International Law Community (now ILSA), an organization in Faculty of Law, Sebelas Maret University. Rangga was on the organizing committee for the ASEAN 50th Anniversary event held at the Faculty of Law, Sebelas Maret University, and underwent an internship program at PT. Pertamina (Persero).
After completing his studies, Rangga worked at a private company in Yogyakarta, where he was entrusted with managing the continuity of business activities, company licensing through the OSS system, and business administration.
Rangga joined the Firma Hukum MAGNAAR in 2022 and has been involved in various legal due diligence activities in the context of public offerings of shelf bonds, asset transfers and financing. Rangga is also involved in handling various transactions and providing legal advice related commercial transactions and business operations such as asset transaction agreements.
Rangga speaks English and Indonesian language fluently.
A selection of representative experiences
- Manage business permits for the company.*
- Involved in legal due diligence in the context of a public offering of shelf bonds.
- Involved in several asset transfer transactions in the form of hotel building, hospital, and several other buildings.
- Involved in preparing financing for mining companies, and Technology, Media and Telecommunications.
* Pengalaman sebelum bergabung Firma Hukum MAGNAAR
- Corporate Commercial
- Capital Market, Banking, and Finance
- Technology, Media, Telecommunications (TMT)
- S.H., Sebelas Maret University, Faculty of Law (Indonesia)
- Indonesian Advocates Association (Peradi) [pending admission]