Naila S. Arnita
Naila joined Firma Hukum MAGNAAR, as an associate in 2019. Naila obtained her Bachelor of Law (S.H.) degree from Padjadjaran University in 2017 and graduated cum laude. During her university years, Naila has been involved in various campus organizations and research activity. Naila participated in a national law competition in 2016 and obtained 3rd place winner for scientific paper competition. Naila has been journal writing which was published in Padjadjaran Law Review 2015.
Before joining Firma Hukum MAGNAAR, Naila worked at another Indonesian prominent law firm where she has been involved in various international clients where he assisted various international clients deal with corporate debt restructuring, commercial dispute resolution, general corporate matters, investment, and intellectual property rights.
At Firma Hukum Magnaar, Naila has been involved in various transactions including general corporate matters, acquisition, investments, finance and restructuring, and commercial dispute settlement. Naila has been involved in preparing various agreements and documentations related to commercial transactions and business operations, such as investment agreement, and loan agreement. Naila has been involved in legal due diligence in the acquisition of foreign investment companies. In addition, Naila ‘s profile has been published in Hukumonline’s NeXGen Lawyers 2020.
Naila speaks English and Indonesian language fluently.
Selection of Representative Experiences
- Involved in the handling of commercial dispute settlement of a foreign company from China, through litigation in district courts*
- Involved in several financing transactions for start-up and fintech companies in Indonesia
- Involved in legal due diligence in the acquisition of foreign investment companies engaged in fisheries
- Assisting a state-owned company in various legal issues, including general corporate matters, assisting police investigations, and resolving commercial disputes
* Experiences before joining Firma Hukum MAGNAAR
- Corporate Commercial
- Capital Market, Banking, and Finance
- Commercial Litigation (selective basis)
- S.H., Padjadjaran University, Faculty of Law (Indonesia)
- Indonesian Advocates Association (Peradi) [pending admission]